Universe of Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Days

2 posters

Go down

School Days Empty School Days

Post by ShadowArk Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:37 pm

( Welcome to my new RP called "School Days" This RP is a open RP so anyone can join but PM with your character at least so I can add you in to it and you can begin RPing in School Days.)

It was just a usual day in the life of Ark, A young 16-year old student attending Cellos High school.

"Man, this place is so boring, but at the same time, it's somewhat entertaining..." Ark said as he looked outside the window to see the clouds and look at the people running in the track until a eraser hit him in the head.

"If you wish to join detention Mr.Thompson, then I suggest you keep staring at the track team and not pay attention, other wise, please pay attention." Mr.Hisley said as the whole class kept in small giggles and stared at the black-haired male. "S-Sorry Mr.Hisley..." Ark said as he was trying to brush off the embarrassment and started to jolt down notes as the teacher continued his lesson on Algebra.

~School Bell rings~

"Ahh...Finally...End of school..." Ark said as he packed away his notes and notebooks into his backpack and made his way to the door until he got tackled down by a small, but powerful force.

"Think you can escape from me Senpai?" The attacker said. "Gah...I can't go a day without being tackled down by you huh Yue?" Ark said as he got up and dusted himself off. "That's because I always know where you are Senpai!" Yue said as she looked at a creeped-out Ark. "Hmm? Are you okay Senpai? You look kinda pale..." Yue said as she tried to touch his forehead, but can't reach. "Y-Yeah...I just got to get home Yue....See you tomorrow."
ShadowArk
ShadowArk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

School Days Empty Re: School Days

Post by Ocbooyah Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:54 pm

A teen girl glanced at the little fight, then walked into her new school. 
"Cellos High." She muttered, the name strange to her. She went to the office to get what is required. 

"Mr. Hisho?" She asked the Principal. 
"Yes?" He looked up from his paperwork.
"I'm the new student. You requested that I come to get everything required?" She said
"Ah yes. Please fill these out and I'll show you your classes, locker, and where you will be at any time."
She nodded, and filled out her paperwork, then turned it in.
"Wonderful. Please follow me."
They went from teacher to teacher, place to place..
Weirder than my old school. She smiled at that thought.
"Class starts at 8:10 A.M. Please be on time." Mr Hisho said, then let her go home
Finally! What a hot air bag! She sighed in relief, then started the treck home, dreading her first day.
Ocbooyah
Ocbooyah
Admin
Admin

https://universialroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowArk Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:35 pm

"Man..." Ark said as he started to walk his way to his house. "Today sure was weird... I thought I saw someone that I knew at the track team... Guess it was just my imagination I suppose." Ark said as he got his keys and opened the door to his house. "Empty as always..." Ark lived alone, his mother and father were away for work, and he was a only child, he started to cook his dinner and started to work on his homework until he took a shower and tucked in for the night. "Man...I know that I seen that girl before...but where though...."
ShadowArk
ShadowArk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocbooyah Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:48 pm

Ahiru unlocked the door and dumped her stuff on the sofa.
"How I hate school." She muttered, placing a frozen pizza in the oven and taking a shower.
After her shower, she got her pizza and holed up on her bed, checking her websites and watching The Polar Express.
Ahiru soon went to sleep.
Ocbooyah
Ocbooyah
Admin
Admin

https://universialroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: