Universe of Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Embrace (Part 1)

Go down

Dark Embrace (Part 1) Empty Dark Embrace (Part 1)

Post by ShadowArk Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:02 pm

"Grrrgh" The young Rake male named Ark mumbled as he tried to get up from his bed but failed to do so as he was being hold down by a force. "Gah! What the hell is keeping me down! WHAT THE HELL?! JANE GET OFF OF ME! AND WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!" Ark said as he looked over and saw Jane sleeping atop of him and fully naked. "Mrhhh..~" Jane mumbled as she awoke to see the young male blushing like a beat and staring to her. "Oh, Ark, Good morning!" The young killer said as she got up to stretch, exposing her naked body to the rays of the sunlight. "Man, you sure are comfy you know that Ark?" Jane said as she slithered and got in the covers to hug the male. "I don't know if I should feel embarrassed by this or just totally freaked out..." Ark said as he tried to keep his cool and not stare at the killer who was nestling up to him. "My, my, Ark sure has grown since I last saw him~" Jane said as she slithered her hand down to touch his already harden member, "And down there also..."

(This is the first part of the JanexArk two-shot lemon fanfic I'm writing, the second part should be up and ready by next week.)
ShadowArk
ShadowArk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dark Embrace (Part 1) Empty Dark Embrace (Part 2)

Post by ShadowArk Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:16 pm

"J-Jane...Stop it.." Ark said as he tried to contain moans of pleasure from escaping from his lips as Jane toyed with his member and with a sly smile slapped on her face. "Oh come on Ark, we can have some fun....All you need to do is just allow me to do all the work and you just have to sit there..." Jane said as she threw the covers off and slithered down towards Ark's harden cock as she let it out of his briefs to let it breath. "My my...it sure has grown since the last time I saw it...." Jane said as she grasped the shaft and made Ark growl in pleasure. "Jane...Please...stop it..." Ark said as he tried his best not to let him self be taken over by Jane. "Just relax Ark...." Jane said as she licked the shaft all the way to the tip and gently started to suck on it. Ark couldn't hold it back anymore and a low growl of pleasure was released, bringing Jane to smile and lower her head down to slide more of his member into her mouth, savoring each passing minute. "Aahhh....J-Jane...Please...Don't stop..." Ark said as he placed a hand on her head, signaling her to not stop and continue, and Jane did as he pleased, going up and down to please him, please the person that brought joy to her life, the one who was meant for her. "Gah...J-Jane....I'm...I'm..." Ark said in rough, mumbles as Jane was going up and down with a tempo and enjoying it, Ark put his hands on her head and brought her head down so he can release his seed into her mouth. Jane didn't think anything after that, only Joy, Bliss, and Pleasure were in her mind. She swallowed her prize and licked up anything that was left over, "My my...My little Ark sure did a mess...But that's okay...It was also my fault as well..." Jane said as he licked her fingers and looked to see a worn-out Ark, breathing in short, rough gasps. "Huff...Huff...I hope you got what you wanted Jane..." Ark said as he got up. "You pleasured me...Now it's my turn to pleasure you..." Ark said as he got up and looked at Jane.

(That's it guys! Dark Embrace is finished and I will start on my next project. For now, send me PM's with ideas and thoughts, Reviews and comments are appreciated and thanks for reading this!)
ShadowArk
ShadowArk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum